Click this link to find the most reliable fertility related information provided by The American Society for Reproductive Medicine: ReproductiveFacts.org
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, PA
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Doylestown Hospital, Doylestown, PA
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, PA
- Holy Redeemer Hospital, Meadowbrook, PA
- Jeanes Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Lower Bucks Hospital, Bristol, PA
- St. Mary's Medical Center, Langhorne, PA
- Paoli Hospital, Paoli, PA
- Lankenau Hospital, Wynnwood, PA
- Bryn Mawr Hospital, Bryn Mawr, PA
Please note that Abington Reproductive Medicine cannot endorse or take responsibility for the content and views expressed on any of the websites listed above.
Infertility Patient Support Organizations
Infertility patient organizations offer a variety of great resources, including emotional support, financial assistance, education and advocacy. We have compiled a list of some of the more popular non-profit groups:
RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association: RESOLVE, founded in 1974, is a non-profit organization with the only established, nationwide network mandated to promote reproductive health and to ensure equal access to all family building options for men and women experiencing infertility or other reproductive disorders.
The American Fertility Association: The American Fertility Association (The AFA) provides information about infertility treatments, reproductive and sexual health and family building options including adoption and third-party solutions. The AFA, a national not-for-profit organization, is headquartered in New York City.
The American Society for Reproductive Medicine: A national association for reproductive health professionals that has a comprehensive online educational Website: Reproductive Facts (www.reproductivefacts.org)
Parents Via Egg Donation: PVED was created to provide an informational and supportive environment where parents and parents-to-be can learn and share information about all facets of the egg donation process.
Fertile Hope: Fertile Hope is a national LIVESTRONG initiative dedicated to providing reproductive information, support and hope to cancer patients and survivors whose medical treatments present the risk of infertility.
International Council on Infertility Information Dissemination (INCIID): INCIID helps men and women explore their family building options and offers scholarships.
Creating a Family: Creating a Family is a nonprofit providing an unbiased source of information and support for infertility and adoption via its Website, blog, videos and award-winning radio show podcasts.
The PCOS Nutrition Center - Angelal Grassi
The following organizations assist individuals seeking more information about reproductive health and related issues.
• American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
• American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
• American Medical Association
• American Pregnancy Association
• American Society of Andrology
• American Urological Association
• The Fertility Network
• Food and Drug Administration of the United States
• MEDLINEplus (service of the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health)
• National Health Information Center
• National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
• National Institutes of Health
• National Library of Medicine
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association
• Premature Ovarian Failure Support Group
• Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
• Society for Gynecologic Investigation
• Society for Male Reproduction and Urology
• Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
• Society for the Study of Reproduction